Share This

Share |

Monday, March 30, 2009

She Earns 500K Doing What?

I am always on the look out for ways to create passive income, mainly because I love making money when I sleep. Alright so if you guys are not familiar with affiliate marketing, its basically directing people to certain websites that sell products and based on the type of program, you can become eligible for a commission.

Its a great way to automate your income streams and ordinary people who work smarter and not harder have generated a great amount of wealth. The video below shows a lady who is making 500K from affiliate markeitng.

To make things less complicated, I have linked a video below.




I am currently in the process of researching this and getting started. Like all the finance types say, "its good to diversify" and getting a job to me is like putting all my eggs in one basket. Multiple streams of income is what everyone should be focused on getting.

Its a great way to live a comfortable life!

Rana

No comments:

Post a Comment